Do you ever wonder how to make baked brie? This recipes shows how simple it is! It is super easy and super tasty!
Rather than baking it as a whole piece of cheese, these are small bites, finger food. Perfect to serve as an appetizer or a side dish at your next party!
And now the special part, an enhanced version which adds the perfect amount of sweetness and spiciness to every bite. Revved Up Pineapple Bomb Sauce is the perfect addition to baked brie and so easy to add.
Once these brie bites are baked, just add a couple drops of Revved Up Pineapple Bomb to the top. It's so simple, yet so delicious! Your mouth will taste the gooey cheese and sweet pineapple flavor that is perfectly balanced by the puff pastry wrapper. This recipe is perfection in every bite.
SWEET & SPICY BRIE BITES
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 oz Brie cheese
- 2-3 Tbs. Revved Up Pineapple Bomb sauce
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray
- Unroll dough onto work surface, and reshape into rectangles. (If using crescent dinner rolls, press seams together.) With pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough into 24 squares.
- Press 1 dough square into each miniature muffin cup.
- Cut cheese into 24 thin wedges. Place one piece of cheese in bottom of each dough-lined cup. Fold cheese pieces in half to fit inside cups, if necessary.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool 3 minutes; use metal spatula to loosen edges, and remove from muffin tin.
- Tap 1-2 drops of Revved Up Pineapple Bomb sauce onto each square and serve.
Revved Up Pineapple Bomb Hot Sauce is the perfect flavor enhancement to Brie cheese. It adds just the right amount of spice, tang, and sweetness that is perfectly balanced out by the brie cheese.
If you are throwing a party or have guests over for dinner, treat them to a new taste. They will thank you and ask you how you made these. The answer, simple: Revved Up Pineapple Bomb.