Sweet & Spicy Brie Bites Recipe
Sweet & Spicy Brie Bites with
Do you ever wonder how to make ? This shows how simple it is! It is super easy and super tasty!
The smell of makes you salivate, but the flavor that emerges in your mouth when it is baked to perfection will make you'll be making this every week.
Rather than baking it as a whole piece of , these are small bites, , finger food. Perfect to serve as an or a side dish at your next party ! Save this for your next occasion.
And now the special part, an enhanced version which adds the perfect amount of sweetness and spiciness to every bite. Revved Up Pineapple Bomb Sauce is the perfect addition to and so easy to add.
There's no better way to celebrate than with a , an easy-to-make or side dish. Learn how by following this !
SWEET & SPICY BRIE BITES
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent sheet or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 oz
- 2-3 Tbs. Revved Up Pineapple Bomb sauce
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray
- Unroll crescent dinner rolls, press seams together.) With a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut into 24 squares. onto work surface, and reshape into rectangles. (If using
- Press 1 square into each miniature muffin cup.
- Cut into 24 thin wedges. Place one piece of in bottom of each -lined cup. Fold pieces in half to fit inside cups, if necessary.
- 9 to 12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Cool 3 minutes; use metal spatula to loosen edges, and remove from muffin tin.
- Tap 1-2 drops of Revved Up Pineapple Bomb sauce onto each square and serve.
Revved Up Pineapple Bomb Hot Sauce is the perfect flavor enhancement to . It adds just the right amount of spice, tang, and sweetness that is perfectly balanced out by the , the perfect combo for a .
If you are throwing a party or have guests over for dinner, treat them to a new taste, and surprise them with this . They will thank you and ask you how you made these delicious . The answer, simple: Revved Up Pineapple Bomb.
Optional: Add a drizzle of on top of the .
Optional: Have you ever tried ?
Leave a comment
Sign up to Revved Up's newsletter to receive the latest hot sauce news, exclusive Revved Up hot sauce promotions, unique recipes and product releases!
Leave a comment