That You'll Love
Can't get enough of ! ? The best way to make sure that everyone at your party is satisfied is by serving a
You're going to love this recipe for .! Keep reading for an
is the perfect for any meal, but now that you can make your own batch at home, it's even more enticing. The best thing about , is that you can make it however YOU want!
You can add more or less of any given ingredient. You can even mix up the ingredients to create a unique blend. To get started on this , just choose your favorite avocados.
The time consuming yet fun part about making this dish is properly cutting up your then mashing it together with a fork or spoon until you have reached an even consistency.
Once everything has been combined, all you need to do is place your bowl on the table and let people serve themselves as they wish!
Adding jalapeño ( ) peppers to your can create an extra zesty and flavorful dish. Jalapeños are usually added when making salsa because they provide both heat and depth of flavor. Taking this idea into account, adding them to will not only add on some spice but also make for a more interesting taste that you won't get with just tomatoes, onions, chilies, and alone!
3 , ripe
1/2 small , finely diced
2 Roma diced tomatoes
3 tablespoons finely chopped
1-2 TSP Revved Up Hot Sauce
2 cloves, minced
1 lime, juiced
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
How to Select Avocados:
An is a fruit that have been around for thousands of years and have come to be a staple in many cultures. An can range in color from green to black, but the most common color is dark green. The skin texture ranges from slightly bumpy to smooth and pebbly; this depends on the variety of you purchase.
To select a the that are slightly soft to the touch. The skin of a will be dark with some black spots and it should have an even color across its surface. To check if your is ready, press on the fruit gently with your thumb or finger. If you feel any resistance, then this means that the is not quite ready!, look for
How to Make The :
One of the most popular appetizers, and yet one of the most simple to make, is . The key ingredients are , , and .
The best thing about this dish is that it's so versatile in terms of what can be added to it. You can add jalapenos and hot sauce for a spicy taste or even use black beans!
1. The first thing to do is dice some mix-ins.
2. Then, cut an in half lengthwise, making a long oval shape around the put.
3. Take each half, scoop out the and place it in a mixing bowl.
4. Once you have removed all of the good stuff, then add some some salt andfor taste.
5. Now comes the fun part: mashing the ! Use whatever tool you would like - it will depend on your preference as well as how much time you have before mealtime begins. If time is not an issue, get creative with a potato masher or even whisk!
- Here are some other creative tools to get your perfect :
6. Add the remaining ingredients; the , , hot sauce, tomatoes, ( to substitute), & zest and stir together.
- Give it a taste test and add a pinch more salt or if needed.
7. Serve the with tortilla chips.
Truthfully, the best way to enjoy is within a day or so, but is the best.
We love adding spice to other dips and appetizers as well. Check out our favorite bean dip here!