This delicious is a new twist on a classic! Everyone loves eggs for , and kids especially think that a "bird's nest" or "toad in the hole" is a great treat!
You can whip up this delicious in a snap! It bakes in the oven, so feel free to add some hash to the bottom rack for a fast for the whole family!
There's no doubt that is a staple. It's easy to make, relatively healthy, and can be topped with all sorts of delicious ingredients. But sometimes, even can get a little boring.
If you're looking for a that can also serve as a , this oven-baked is the perfect option! It's packed with protein from the eggs, and it's got plenty of carbs from the . You could also add some veggies to the mix - diced tomatoes or roasted peppers would be a great addition.
That's where this comes in! This is easy to make, and can be customized to your liking. Plus, it's a great way to use up any leftover you might have.
And it uses ! What could be better?
Easy Cheesy :
Easy Cheesy Breakfast Toast
Breakfast / Brunch
1 Slice of Bread
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Revved Up Southern Style Hot Sauce
Cut a hole in the center of the bread
Butter the remaining bread
Crack egg in center of hole
Sprinkle cheese on the bread, around the egg
Season with salt, pepper, and Revved Up Southern Style hot sauce
Bake at 400°F (204°C) for 10-15 min
1 Slice of
This oven-baked breakfast toast is a new twist on a classic. It's easy to make, and everyone will love the cheesy egg in the center!
Here are some variations:
- Add some diced ham or to the before cooking for a heartier .
- Use a different type of , like Gruyere or Swiss.
- Swap out the for a bagel, English muffin, or even waffle!
- Top with avocado, tomato, or other favorite toppings.
- Try it with a new like Revved Up Jalapeño or Revved Up Pineapple Bomb
Standard benefits of this:
- Eggs are a great source of protein.
- is a good source of calcium.
- is a good source of fiber.
- is low in calories.
Healthier alternatives to the cheesy:
- Use whole wheat or a tortilla instead of a .
- Choose an white omelet or instead of a fried .
- Add avocado, tomato, or other vegetables for extra nutrients.
- Skip the or use a low-fat to reduce calories.
Toppings for a delicious/ :
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Revved Up Southern Style
- Revved Up Jalapeño
- Revved Up Pineapple Bomb .
Overall, this is a delicious, easy, and customizable that the whole family will enjoy! Give this a try today! Don't forget to tag us in your photos on social media using #revvedupsauce! We can't wait to see what you come up with!