(with a kick)
You want to make a healthy treat, but you're not sure what to bake. An might be the perfect solution!
This is the !
Looking for a that is easy, fun and oh so delicious?
Look no further than this spicy and .
The perfect combination of spices makes it not only enjoyable to eat but also really attractive. It's the ideal item to serve at brunch! Your guests will be asking for more! If you like to bake and are looking for a really simple way to make some delicious , keep reading.
You always want to have a healthy treat on hand and fits the bill perfectly.
It's easy enough for any kitchen novice and it tastes amazing so there's really no reason not to give this a try!
The smells divine as it bakes in the oven!
Mmm... The delicious smell of and wafts through the air when you open up the lid- be careful not to get too close or you'll burn your nose hairs from all that yummy goodness!
This , is a breeze to make. It takes just 15 minutes of prepping time!, which makes one of
Banana bread process:
You can start with preheating your oven to 350 degrees and preparing a pan with non-stick cooking spray or grease with .
Banana Bread Ingredients:
- 1 Stick (½ Cup)
- 3 Large Ripe Bananas
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 Cups All Purpose to substitute) (
- 1 Cup Granulated
- 1 teaspoon Revved Up's Spicy Cayenne hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon
Banana Bread Directions Summarized:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease bottom of loaf pan (9x5x3 works best for one loaf).
2. Place butter in microwave for 30 seconds. Mix butter, sugar, and eggs in large bowl. Mash in bananas with a fork until they are smooth. Add buttermilk, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
4. While stirring, add in the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and Spicy Cayenne hot sauce. Pour into pan.
5. For a 9 inch loaf, cook for 65-75 minutes at 350, or until a toothpick placed in the banana bread center comes out clean.
Optional : If you cover the bread with aluminum foil loosely after 30 minutes, it helps prevent the top and sides from browning too much.
6. Let it cool on a wire rack before slicing.
7. Wrap tightly to store.
Other types of :
The craze is showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon. There are so many delicious and creative varieties that it's hard to decide which one you want to try first! There are a plethora of different recipes available.
- The is made with fresh bananas, eggs, buttermilk and . And the chips are mixed in for a sweet surprise.
- The smell of freshly baked is a special made for only special occasions! fills the kitchen. We take a bite and taste cranberries, , bananas, and apples in every fluffy morsel. This Cranberry Walnut
Picking the best Bananas:
When it comes down to picking the perfect , you want to make sure that your favorite fruit is at its peak ripeness.
- If too green, they can be tart and unripe.
- A . is a type of fruit often used in . It can be used as an ingredient in numerous types of desserts, or to make
- An will be mushy with a brown skin and spotty flesh depending on how long you have kept it in storage before eating. An is great for turning into delicious treats like baked goods. Bananas can be baked and eaten in many ways with both sweet and savory dishes.
- Picking the right for your needs can be difficult because of all these different factors!
Instead of the traditional , try these recipes:
- are so good. , bananas, and come together in a moist cake-like batter that is baked into a soft, fluffy .
- A spicy nut is perfect for a chilly day.
- Bananas and go well together, so try making them into muffins!
- You can also make your own ice cream and bananas with almond for an easy dessert!