5 Delicious for
Well, it's . This year the NFL's biggest game and the country's biggest sporting event is played in the home of the NFC Champions, Los Angeles Rams, in California, playing the AFC champions the Cincinnati Bengals, for the 2022 .
Kickoff is 6:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, Feb. 13. Los Angeles is a four-point favorite in the latest 2022 odds from Caesars Sportsbook.
Now that you've made it this far: are you looking for some delicious ideas ? Well, you've come to the right place! In this blog post, we will share with you 5 of our favorite snacks that are perfect for watching the , pizza, or something else entirely, we have got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Start reading and get inspired!. Whether you're a fan of
- First up on our list is . are always a fan favorite , and there are so many different ways to prepare them. You can go with your most familiar which would be our Southern Style , but blended with carrots and garlic to give it a level up flavor and pour. Or try something a little more adventurous like our Peri-peri ghost This one is blended which peri-peri peppers, ghost peppers, and cayenne peppers, but with a blend of red wine vinegar and chili sauce to give it a sweet almost bbq like flavor, with a slow burn of the ghost pepper! No matter what you choose, we promise that you won't be disappointed with the ., especially on ! Some ways to make with are by baking or air-frying. Some folks like deep-frying, but we recommend using the since it's healthier, and many times it is hard to find . Baking time for is about 30 minutes at 350-400. To air fry , place them in the fryer basket so they are not touching. Set the to 360 degrees F and cook for about 8 minutes, then flip your and cook for 8 minutes more. Some air fryers cook hotter, so adjust these time accordingly. These are perfect for dipping in , ranch dressing , or even our mixing our Southern Style with Ranch Dressing!
- Next up is pizza. Pizza is another and there are endless possibilities when it comes to toppings. If you're looking for something simple, go with our Jalapeño But if you want to get a little more creative, check out our bestselling .Pineapple Bomb or our Spicy Cayenne , blended with molasses and Worcestershire on your pizza. Yum! classic,
- If and pizza aren't your thing, don't worry - we've got you covered. How about some nachos? Our favorite toppings are olives, tomatoes, , Jalapeño , Southern Style and ground turkey. But feel free to get creative with your toppings. At the end of the day, you really can't go wrong when it comes to ,! Here is an easy quick skillet :
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add ground turkey; cook until evenly brown Add onion and garlic to the pan and stir occasionally until meat is no longer pink. Pour in both hot sauces, olives, tomatoes (chopped), and (shredded). Stir over low heat until it all comes together. Serve with .
- Next is chips and salsa. This could be put out ahead of time as an easy Spicy Cayenne . Both of these will add some spice to your ! Here is an easy chips and salsa : . This is a staple, but it can get boring if you have the same thing every year. For something new and exciting, try our Pineapple Bomb hot sauce in your salsa or our
- Salsa: Mix together the following in a bowl : 1 fresh diced tomato, 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro , 2 minced garlic cloves, 1 diced onion. Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and salt to taste. Next add your favorite Revved Up Pineapple Bomb hot sauce or our Spicy Cayenne ) and stir ingredients together. Set aside. (we recommend Revved Up's
- Chips: Slice a bag of your favorite into wedges and place on a baking pan lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Drizzle over the chips and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Bake 350 for 15 minutes until crispy- enjoy!
- Last on our list is our personal favorite to use with on - dips! We have a sauce for any southern style hot sauce in your . Add our Serrano in your guacamole. Add our Jalapeño sauce in your spinach and artichoke . Add our Peri-peri ghost hot sauce into your black bean . Add our Pineapple Bomb in your queso . Here's an easy black bean : . Make sure to get extra ! Add our
- Throw everything in a crockpot on high for about 30 minutes, then serve with : 1 can black beans 1 cup salsa 1/2 cup 1 tsp cumin 2 tbs lime juice salt & pepper to taste 3 tbs Revved Up (or more if you'd like) *optional- 1 avocado mashed into the .
So whether you're in the mood for something savory or something sweet, we've got you covered for the perfect.
Okay, now that we've shared with you our 5 favorites snacks to use on for , what are you going to make? Let us know in the comments below!
We hope that these for have inspired you to create a delicious and memorable spread for your friends and family.
Be sure to check out our full line of sauces to find the perfect one for your snacks. What are some of your favorite snacks or ? Also be sure to check out our other blogs to .